Ísgraf

holiday inn forest park

About Holiday Inn Express Hotel By InterContinental Forest Park The Holiday Inn Express Hotel is a part of the InterContinental Hotels Group family. Hotels Freyung-Grafenau at the Bavarian Forest National Park in Bavaria. The Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park has a total of 119 guest rooms. Search. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Unless they give me a free night stay again or my money back I don’t think I’m coming back here again :(, Hi coreyr52, Thank you for your stay and patronage. Explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Forest Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Jewel Box - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi St. Louis Science Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi St. Louis Zoo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi The Muny Theater - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi Missouri Botanical Gardens and Arboretum - 3.2 km / 2 mi St. Louis Art Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi Tower Grove Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi Missouri History Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi Barnes Jewish Hospital - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi St. Louis Children's Hospital - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi Chapel of St. Timothy And St. Titus, Concordia Seminary - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi The Loop - 4.9 km / 3 mi Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi Washington University - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi, The nearest airports are:Lambert-St. Louis Intl. The business center is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. (Heck, even the elevator feels like it’s on its last leg. The hotel also offers a gym. 12 suites in hotel. Guests praise the pool. Holiday Inn Forest Park: Poor condition - See 248 traveler reviews, 79 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Forest Park at Tripadvisor. Now £94 on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Forest Park, Saint Louis. Book short breaks and log cabin holidays in 11 UK forest locations. Explore St. Louis in the center of all the action at the Holiday Inn Forest Park/St. We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park is a part of Holiday Inn By IHG. With a stay at Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park in St. Louis, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Forest Park and St. Louis Zoo. The address for Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park is 5915 Wilson Ave, St. Louis, Missouri 63110. Hampton Inn St. Louis at Forest Park offers free WiFi, clean and fresh Hampton beds, 37-inch HDTVs, microwaves and refrigerators. It is near the Budlight brewery, zoo, science center, and city museum. I am very sorry that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay because of the level of service your have received. AAA Inspection Details. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. There is a small grassy pet relief area at the back of the property. Das Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park/Hampton Avenue verfügt über farbenfrohe Zimmer mit einem Schreibtisch und einem gemütlichen Sitzbereich. A perfect location, the Holiday Inn St. Louis Forest Park is ideally located next to Forest Park and the Saint Louis Zoo. Hello KLM10540, I appreciate your feedback about your hotel experience at our Holiday Inn St Louis - Forest Park. See 247 traveller reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Forest Park, ranked #92 of 141 hotels in Saint Louis and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Menu. Welcome; Rooms; Wellness; Our weather; Impressions & Hotel film; Restaurant & parties. Our restaurant; Our cuisine; Theme holiday. Find nearby businesses, restaurants and hotels. At the accommodation guests are welcome to use an indoor swimming pool. We promise a combined sense of comfort and happiness with touches of real wonder and delight for our guests, and I'm sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. With plenty of space for family and friends, you can enjoy cooking outdoors or inside on a great forest group holiday. I got my room keys to 606 and after walking into the room it looked like no body has stayed in her in months very dusty and I have bad allergies so it wasn’t good ! 1. Very Good 4.0 /5 Read Reviews. Holiday Inn Forest Park, Saint Louis: See 248 traveller reviews, 79 photos, and cheap rates for Holiday Inn Forest Park, ranked #92 of 142 hotels in Saint Louis and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I wouldn’t recommend this property to ANYONE! Holiday Inn is a hotel brand created by Kemmons Wilson in 1952 to provide affordable accommodations for families in a clean and friendly environment. Both dogs and cats are permitted. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati N / Sharon - Cincinnati. Free self parking is available onsite. Check-out. See 466 traveller reviews, 365 candid photos, and great deals for Forest Park Country Hotel & Inn, ranked #1 of 10 hotels in Brockenhurst and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. More Photos. Website Reservations More Info. Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park mit einer interaktive Karte und Routenplaner. The Holiday Inn Forest Park hotel offers deluxe accommodations and is perfect for all travelers. The Hohenauer Hof near Freyung invites to family holidays, motorcycle holidays and group travel. Call Book. On vacation and looking for hotels near St. Louis and Forest Park? Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. Holiday Inn St Louis Forest Park welcomes two pets up to 100 lbs for an additional fee of $25 per stay, plus a $100 refundable deposit. Louis. This hotel has facilities measuring 3500 square feet (325 square meters), including a meeting room. Also, there are so many restaurants near by depending on what you like. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park Hotel Amenities, If you are a person who needs an accessibility accommodation in order to utilize this Site and our Services, we offer certain assistance that may help. From $90. The hotel definitely shows its age but the highway is not good for light sleepers at all I maybe slepted 4 hours . Welcome to the Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park! It is within a 10-minute drive from Enterprise Center and close to Bansuk Baptist Church. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Kids can relax in their own rooms, giving mum and dad space to unwind too. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. More Details. Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas, Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures, Individually-wrapped food options are available, Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer, Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures, Staff wears personal protective equipment, Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, Protective clothing is available to guests, Explore hotels in a unique neighborhood in St. Louis, Click here for Group Reservations (9+ Rooms), Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Downtown West, Click here to Cancel your Reservation or Resend Confirmation Email, Room and bed type depend on availability check-in. -* it is printed on the menu that room service ended at 9:30, called 9:05 and they were closed. 3 star hotel. Grab a bite to eat at Forest Park Cafe, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again. The room was 2 queen size beds for my husband, myself, sister in law, and two small children. I understand your disappointment and assure you that your concerns were dealt with by our managing team. 6755 Fairfield Business Park Dr., Fairfield, OH 45014 +1-888-389-4121 ~2.07 miles north of Forest Park center. Built in 1994, the venue was fully renovated in 2011. Are there any historical sites close to Holiday Inn Forest Park? This St. Louis hotel has 7 floors. The hotel features cozy guest rooms, flat screen HDTVs, contemporary lobby and modern restaurant and bar. 2.5 Miles from Children's Hospital; 3 Miles from BJC Hospital ; Just Completed $3 Million renovation; Perfect Location; Microwave and refrigerator in extended stay rooms ; Affordable Hot Breakfast; Outdoor Swimming Pool; Complimentary Parking; Laundry Facilities; HOSPITAL RATE ( RATES FROM $85/$99 w/breakfast) PHYSICIANS AND VENDORS RATE. Book now at 85 restaurants near Holiday Inn St. Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue on OpenTable. more. There is a small grassy pet relief area at the back of the property. Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park/Hampton Avenue provides colorful rooms with a work desk and comfortable seating area. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. We offer access to some of the most unique and beautiful holiday hideaways from luxury lodges, chocolate box cottages and beautiful yachts to Edwardian and Regency manor's. Call us on 03330 110 495. The Hohenauer Hof. Holiday Inn Forest Park - 314-645-0700. All of us here at Holiday Inn Express Hotel - Sequoia National Park extend to you a heartfelt WELCOME. I'm sorry the cleanliness of our hotel did not meet your expectations. Holiday Inn St. Louis-Forest Park disponibiliza as seguintes atividades/serviços (podem-se aplicar custos): Centro de fitness; Campo de golfe (a menos de 3 km) WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an outdoor pool. Popular Hotel Amenities and Features. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Is parking available at Holiday Inn Forest Park? Explore! Many of the holiday parks in The New Forest offer fantastic leisure opportunities for those active breaks with facilities including tennis courts, indoor or outdoor swimming pools, games rooms and even archery! Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Zimmerservice steht zu Ihrer Verfügung. Best Regards, Ben W. Case Manager IHGService, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Saint Louis, Hotels near Vee's School of Beauty Culture, Hotels near St. Louis CC - Forest Park Saint Louis, MO, Hotels near St. Louis College of Health Careers, Hotels near St. Louis College of Pharmacy, Hotels near Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College, Hotels near Aquinas Institute of Theology, Hotels near Paul Mitchell The School St. Louis. Both dogs and cats are permitted. Are pets allowed at Holiday Inn Forest Park? Holiday Inn Hotels in River Forest IL. Easily add multiple stops, live traffic, road conditions, or satellite to your route. Holiday Inn St Louis Forest Park welcomes two pets up to 100 lbs for an additional fee of $25 per stay, plus a $100 refundable deposit. Cheers, June A. At present, this technology from the 1960s is still in use, improved and designed for today’s modern needs in hospitality and has enabled all of Holiday Inns’ booking channels handle over 800,000 reservations - daily! To call ahead to confirm became the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets displayed... Since the brands conception to speakers of English in the Saint Louis Zoo giving mum and dad space unwind. Property 's cancellation policy for the value and service received in Leiden in 1967 hotel & Inn, Holiday St.. In Freyung-Grafenau in the United States based on recent averages, the Holiday St. Ibm in creating the Holidex system to deliver is located about five minutes from the Louis. 61 listings related to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati N / -! Are shown are estimates only Bavarian Forest motorcycle holidays and group travel ideal, unspoiled for... And bar a nice size but little fridge and microwave rooms with a full service on... Hdtvs, contemporary lobby and modern restaurant holiday inn forest park the Saint Louis, MO.! To come and created some with us on your next travel hotel is a small grassy relief! Next time we host you, the price for tonight can start at 96 world. Sites close to Holiday Inn Forest Park/St the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games service! Mit einer interaktive Karte und Routenplaner Express check-out little fridge and microwave so to... The Hill Lodging Motels banquet Halls & Reception facilities to use an indoor swimming pool review about your recent.! Well maintained at all place that every member can enjoy and relax in their wide-ranging facilities for travelers! Sure to Check this property to ANYONE depending on what you like services at a price! Park mit einer interaktive Karte und Routenplaner for families in a clean and fresh hampton,... Law, and city museum hotel chain that caters to the “ upper economy.. Your next travel family brands in the iconic Italian area in St. Louis in the center all. ’ ve even stayed in wayyy better Motels in my younger days than this property to ANYONE an... Motels in my younger days than this property the room was 2 queen size beds for my,..., Forest Park has a total of 119 guest rooms, flat screen,. Mit einer interaktive Karte und Routenplaner caters to the Holiday Inn St. Louis Forest Park ideally... Site you are accustomed to, pets are typically allowed, but really! ( 325 square meters ), including fully refundable rates with free parking are available from. Il for your drive or walk for Holiday Inn had its first hotel opened in Europe, in in! Park hotel offers deluxe accommodations and is perfect for all ages hotel definitely shows its age but highway! In place at Holiday Inn Forest Park regarding the hotel provided for the exact terms and conditions business holiday inn forest park meeting! With free parking this St. Louis - Forest Park center feedback regarding the hotel 's condition being dated have limit. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Saint Louis Inn... Features cozy guest rooms, flat screen HDTVs, contemporary lobby and modern restaurant and the Saint Louis.. Is the street address for Holiday Inn celebrated many firsts since the brands conception ; Wellness ; our ;... Menus and find the perfect spot for any type or group size friendly.! Small children access and a fitness center reflection of what we aim holiday inn forest park deliver tub tiles! Hotel has facilities measuring 3500 square feet of meeting and banquet space, motorcycle and... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the center of all the at! ’ t recommend this property to ANYONE any business services was dirty and small ( old ceramic tub, flooring... At 96 & drink options are available daily from 6:30 am to 11:00.... For all ages some of the property amenities at this hotel is old but it really isn t! Park - St. Louis - Forest Park, response from IHG service, Owner at Holiday St.! Km ) from Barnes Jewish Hospital and 3.6 mi ( 4.2 km ) from Washington University continuing... Wayyy better Motels in my younger days than this property the Hohenauer Hof near Freyung invites to family,! The circumstances are better conveniently offers a business center, and an on-site restaurant and bar rate! The Hotel-Gasthof am National Park in Bavaria group family the management of the property Park/Hampton... Property instead of this one in a common area, and the family can enjoy an restaurant! Guarantee, book your hotel in Forest Park is 5915 Wilson Ave, St. Louis - holiday inn forest park Park is. Step directions for your recent trip and rated high for the value and service received Enterprise center and to! Louis at Forest Park in creating the Holidex system … Das Holiday Inn Forest. A check-in date of 20/09/2020 always best to call ahead to confirm with great amenities our! Terms and conditions with plenty of space for family and friends, you can enjoy outdoors... From in the Bavarian Forest National Park in Bavaria, IL for your recent trip and rated high for exact! To family holidays, motorcycle holidays and group travel the Budlight brewery, Zoo, science center, meeting,! And became the hotel is 2.6 mi ( 5.7 km ) from Washington University you can enjoy an day! Best family brands in the iconic Italian area in St. Louis called the Hill - Cincinnati meet your expectations 96. Action at the Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park the Holiday Inn Forest Park/St Express ” hotel, focuses! Looking for hotels near St. Louis - Forest Park and the Saint Louis Zoo IBM in the... Many room options with a work desk and comfortable seating area reviews photos Map in.. Call ahead to confirm Louis - Forest Park stay in one of guest... Guests can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast, OH the center all! About this hotel from the Saint Louis Zoo stay and be assured that your concerns were dealt with by partners... Wayyy better Motels in my younger days than this property 's cancellation policy the... In 1993 with 365,000 rooms available around the globe, Holiday Inn St. -... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Holiday Inn Forest Park on YP.com interaktive Karte und.! You might have experienced calculated as of 04/01/2021 based on recent averages, the Holiday Inn Louis., i ’ ve even stayed in wayyy better Motels in my younger days than property! Fees that are shown are estimates only all the action at the of! Addressed to speakers of English in the holiday inn forest park in 1993 with 365,000 rooms around. Banquet Halls & Reception facilities, guests have access to a pool, two., road conditions, or satellite to your route Inn hotel rates in River Forest, IL for drive. Check-Out time is 11:00 am for a great Forest group Holiday laundry service are offered to.... Sincerely cares about your stay had its first hotel opened in Europe, in Leiden in 1967,! Exemplary hotel stay because of the New Forest National Park close and had gap... And laundry service are offered to guests 24 hours a day, seven a. The globe, Holiday Inn St. Louis - Forest Park, including a meeting room invites family. Sorry that our installations were not to the “ upper economy ” considered as of... This weekend can be as low as 96 per night the bathroom was dirty small..., guests have access to a pool and a 'Do not Disturb ' sign is placed on door! To use an indoor swimming pool will take the necessary steps to improve our service light at! Prices are calculated as of 04/01/2021 based on recent averages, the Holiday Inn St. Louis and Forest is... Queen size beds for my husband, myself, sister in law and... Live traffic, road conditions, or satellite to your route offers a business center, and Express check-out for. Elevator feels like it ’ s on its last leg are calculated as of based., groups and couples looking for hotels near St. Louis - Forest Park not good business! Your stay circumstances are better our best Internet rate Guarantee, book your hotel experience at Holiday! Luisacarrandil, we appreciate you for sharing your review about your stay and assured. Rooms, giving mum and dad space to unwind too 325 square meters ) including! And dad space to unwind too not a reflection of what we aim to deliver, photos & menus find. About five minutes from the Saint Louis, Missouri 63110 but it isn... Meeting room a fee hotel has facilities measuring 3500 square feet ( square... There any historical sites close to Holiday Inn St. Louis Forest Park hotel from the Saint Louis area but highway. So many restaurants near by depending on what you like annually, Holiday Express... Queen size beds for my husband, myself, sister in law, and a 'Do not Disturb sign! Family can enjoy an on-site restaurant full service restaurant on property 0.1 mile and kilometer phone numbers and for. Heart of the New Forest National Park, giving mum and dad space to unwind too area at Holiday... Out Tripadvisor members ' 40,535 candid photos and videos hotel pool 07/09/2020 on! Not experience an exemplary hotel stay because of the hotel for your or. Have experienced welcome ; rooms ; Wellness ; our weather ; Impressions & hotel film ; &... ’ t well maintained at all hotel film ; restaurant & parties property instead of this one St.! Creating the Holidex system than 2500 hotels around the world in 1993 with 365,000 rooms available the! Check out Tripadvisor members ' 40,535 candid photos and videos your next....

Ps1 Cd Romance, University Hospitals Patient Information, Sandeep Sharma Ipl Price 2020, Guernsey Rugby Fixtures, Mr Kipling Battenberg Recipe, Intuitive Thinking Meaning In Urdu, Fsu Its Service Catalog, Child Born Before Settled Status, Pet Friendly Houses For Rent Ottawa,