Ísgraf

waterstreet brewery grafton

Search for other Brew Pubs in Grafton on The Real Yellow Pages®. Does this restaurant offer table service? they have a kids menu but ask server for details. Water Street Brewery — Grafton. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Stop by today to enjoy one of our award-winning beers. kids activities nearby. I had the chicken schnitzel and it was beyond amazing! The food was great, our burgers cooked right. 2615 Washington St, Grafton, WI 53024-9004 +1 262-375-2222 Website. Twitter Yelp Facebook Foursquare https://waterstreetbrewery.com. 1251 Gateway Dr. Grafton, WI, 53024 , United States . They were happy to be back...at work and it showed. Local cuisine, American, Bar, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, There are newer reviews for Water Street Brewery. Google. Specialties: Come for the beer stay for the food Our Grafton location is just off of I43 and Highway 60. They don't necessarily have everything on the menu. Stella Van Buren. Share. Share. Highly recommend! The venue opened its doors yesterday. Fun atmosphere, mediocre beer and passable bar food. 2615 Washington Street Grafton WI 53024 Telephone: +1 262-375-2222 Hours: Open daily at 11:00am. It wasn't busy inside?? The Pub; Top Rated; Supporter; Help; Untappd is committed to supporting your local restaurants, pubs, and breweries during the COVID-19 Health Crisis. 2,886 people follow this. Closed now: See all hours. Open now: 11:00 AM - 02:00 AM. Unclaimed. 130 reviews. Poor overall, We stopped here on the way further north. Browse our restaurant menu today and give us a shout at (262) 375-2222, we're located in Grafton! Notes. I didn't feel like a beer so I asked for a Perrier, which was on the menu. 800 reviews. Trinity Three Irish Pubs. See all restaurants in Grafton. It was awesome. Line cook in Grafton, WI. Dinner menu is a bit limited but food was good. Not Now. Love this place! Great atmosphere. Closed now: See all hours. I got fired because i got sick . Great food. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Water Street Brewery, Grafton. Due to the location. Not only did they not...have any, our waitress had never even heard of it! Does this restaurant offer table service? Tips. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Take control of your venue. You would have thought the bartender would have noticed absolutely no carbonation? Glass + Griddle. Open daily at 11:00am.… Restaurants near Water Street Brewery, Grafton on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Water Street Brewery in Grafton, Wisconsin. The Pub; Top Rated; Supporter; Help; Login; Sign Up; Sign In Join Now. The...More. Enjoyed trying different beers. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and great food. 2.7K likes. have any, our waitress had never even heard of it! American Restaurant . Didn't disappoint. Forgot account? Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Save. Stopped in for soup and sandwich before Rep. Phone: (262) 375-2222 Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Clean and decor is amazing. Drinks were good. Water Street Brewery. I liked it enough to eat here 3 times during my week long stay. - See 345 traveler reviews, 57 candid photos, and great deals for Grafton, WI, at Tripadvisor. Share. Water Street Brewery. Jake's Restaurant. 879 reviews. 3.5. View all. Contemporary American $$$ Whitefish Bay. 2615 Washington St, Grafton, WI 53024-9004. Save. Unclaimed. My sister had the cod and said it was wonderful. Open daily at 11:00am. Closed Now. The beer came out completely flat - not a single bubble in it. United States ; Wisconsin (WI) Grafton ; Grafton Restaurants ; Water Street Brewery; Search. I could see the bartender from our booth and she was not busy just talking with another employee. It had all of those! We Are Milwaukee's First Brewpub! Find 5 listings related to Waterstreet Brewery in Grafton on YP.com. Steakhouse $$ Milwaukee. Restaurants you may also like. It was awesome. Arrived early & they were I ordered a Oktoberfest draft. 5.0. on August 27, 2020. 2615 Washington St, Grafton, WI 53024-9004 +1 262-375-2222 Website. The best burgers we have had in a long time!! Bacon BBQ Burger for hubby, he said it was the best ever. Waterstreet brewery Grafton I'm about 10 miles south of this place and it always looks packed the parking is a little deceiving. Water Street Brewery is the perfect place for exquisite american. Save. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The portions were generously sized. All sorts of wine and great service. 2615 Washington St, Grafton, WI 53024-9004 +1 262-375-2222 Website. Yelp. Great food. The staff was efficient and cleaning everything id they had any down time. Water Street Brewery $$ • Brewpubs Hours: 1251 Gateway Dr, Grafton (262) 375-2222. Service was very good as well. Full lunch and dinner menu. It’s huge - two breasts on...More, What a great spot to hit up if your near the north side Milwaukee! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Tripadvisor. Fun for a group, but not a great food night out. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I used to get to work and start preparing stuff for the week, get my fryer line ready, i learn A LOT. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Water Street Brewery, Grafton. 3191 Golf Rd (1,525.64 mi) Get Directions (262) 646-7878. Get quick answers from Water Street Brewery staff and past visitors. Booked 0 times today . Water Street Brewery. Water Street Brewery. Open now: 11:00 AM - 02:00 AM. I had the reuben, slabs of corned beef, yes slabs. Weekend brunch starts at 11:00am. We were visiting from out of town and our local host wanted to pick a place that had unique atmosphere, good food, and fantastic cheese curds. Contributors: George Akin, John McKenzie, Siegfried Binge. About See All. Steve K. is drinking a Cascadian Nights DIPA by Water Street Brewery (Wisconsin) at Water Street Brewery Purchased at Water Street Brewery Sun, 09 Feb 2020 00:01:15 +0000 View Detailed Check-in We both ordered different items and were both satisfied. Hotels near Lion's Den Gorge Nature Preserve, Hotels near (MKE) General Mitchell Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Grafton, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Grafton, American Restaurants for Lunch in Grafton. American $$ Milwaukee. Other than that a good overall experience. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Find out what's popular at Waterstreet Brewery in Grafton, WI in real-time and see activity. Fish fry is great. NEXT PROJECT. Stop by today to enjoy one of our award-winning beers. After 15 minutes I asked again and she again said the bartender would have to do it. Water Street Brewery, Grafton: See 349 unbiased reviews of Water Street Brewery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 40 restaurants in Grafton. Water Street Brewery Oak Creek. Water Street Brewery - Grafton. Hotels near Lion's Den Gorge Nature Preserve, Hotels near (MKE) General Mitchell Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Grafton, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Grafton, American Restaurants for Lunch in Grafton. The food was fantastic! When coming to Water Street Brewery, try great coffee. Clean plates, shiny silverware, crystal clear glasses. Open daily at 11:00am. Twitter Yelp Facebook Foursquare. They have only been open 4 days since the virus. Water Street Brewery Grafton. Water Street Brewery, a brew pub with locations in Milwaukee and Delafield, opened in Grafton on Monday. Thank you from husband and I. Great beer. 2615 Washington St, Grafton, WI 53024-9004 +1 262-375-2222 Website. 349 reviews #1 of 27 Restaurants in Grafton $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. We enjoyed the unique authentic options. Accept that it was a busy Packer game day, but dishes came incomplete or were missing. Soup just right and plenty of ingredients. Our last three visits we’ve enjoyed both good food and service. Water Street Brewery. I could see the bartender from our booth and she was not busy just talking with another employee. See all restaurants in Grafton. So...I sent it back and ordered the amber. The Staff were excellent, the...More, If your a beer drinker, this is a place you’ll want to visit; they make their own, not to mention, your in Wisconsin. Extremely impressed. 2615 Washington St, Grafton, WI 53024-9004. As a number of visitors remark, the service is cool. My wife and I stopped by Water Street last week for dinner after work. Be sure to check out our full lunch and dinner menus. Unclaimed. Share. 349 reviews #1 of 27 Restaurants in Grafton $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. Ratings. Southwest chicken wrap is very good. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing Dogs are minors and not allowed to drink. Family from Atlanta & Dallas visited Grafton. Share. they have a kids menu but ask server for details. I have Celiac and I was able to adjust my food order to accommodate my Gluten Free requirement. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. more. The Water Street Brewery Rewards Program is processed by Synergy World, Inc. (858) 569-8842 TERMS & CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY Ver Sitio en Español All photos (58) All … Menu. 18,739 check-ins. She indicated she would ask the bartender to change it over. See all restaurants in Grafton. Great beer. Brewery. Take-Out/Delivery Options. 4.2. Receive alerts via Untappd on your mobile device when this venue adds new beers and/or events! Chain restaurant with a great atmosphere. They deserve a 5 star rating just for that, but the rest of their food is still really good. I asked one last time before we finished our mediocre dinner - still she never changed it. She was patient, fun and gave me all her suggestions!! 4. I had the reuben, slabs of corned beef, yes slabs. at work and it showed. 4.3. Water Street Brewery - Grafton. Keep up the great work! I asked the waitress to put Thursday night football on the TV by the booth where we were sitting. Chicken Schnitzel- very fun. This place has the best cheese curds out there. Save. It's easy to find this place due to its convenient location. We got there early about 5 and got right in. curbside pickup. Opened: 2010. Water Street Brewery: Craft beer/ food! Unclaimed. The food is good with generous portions. I love Bloody Mary so I been looking for a chaser to compliment it. Bus boy in Oak Creek, WI. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Waterstreet Brewery locations in Grafton, WI. Create New Account. Water Street Brewery is Milwaukee's Oldest Brew Pub since 1987 A landmark on Water Street for 25 years. Made reservation for 16 people at 6:30. Search for other Brew Pubs in Grafton on The Real Yellow Pages®. Everyone enjoyed their selection. Great atmosphere. I sent it back and ordered the amber. 1251 Gateway Drive Grafton, WI https://waterstreetbrewery.com Receive Venue Notifications. Come in and experience our unmatched service and food. or. This is a nice place to get a drink and a bite after shopping in grafton. By time we left there was a line waiting. $30 and under. What a neat vibe to the place and architecture. No dogs. No. Had breakfast there today. Water Street Brewery, Grafton. Get quick answers from Water Street Brewery staff and past visitors. Did not have the Prime Rib available at 6:30. The service was great and the menu quite nice. United States ; Wisconsin (WI) Grafton ; Grafton Restaurants ; Water Street Brewery; Search. See all restaurants in Grafton. Other than that a good overall experience.More. 2266 reviews. The brew pub and restaurant is at 2615 Washington St., near the Hampton Inn & … Like other WSB locations, the Grafton brew pub will brew beer on-site. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Love the building, food, memorabilia, friendliness of the staff. I asked one last time before we finished our mediocre dinner - still she never changed it.More. Water Street Brewery, Grafton. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Water Street Brewery at 1251 Gateway Dr in Grafton - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Booked 0 times today. Water Street Brewery has opened a location at I-43 and Highway 60 in Grafton. United States ; Wisconsin (WI) Grafton ; Grafton Restaurants ; Water Street Brewery; Search. take-out. Our Grafton location is just off of I43 and Highway 60. more. Stopped in while out for a drive. Love the building, food, memorabilia, friendliness of the staff. 2615 Washington St, Grafton, WI 53024-9004 +1 262-375-2222 Website. Water Street Brewery Grafton. Not too many German type restaurants anymore. MOXIE Food + Drink. But it's a large place and I've never waited for a table. Keep up the great work!More. Learn More . Water Street Brewery, Grafton. My husband ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich all three visits and he loves it. I asked the waitress to put Thursday night football on the TV by the booth where we were sitting. Water Street Brewery (Grafton) Water Street Brewery (Grafton) Water Street Brewery. No Reviews. United States ; Wisconsin (WI) Grafton ; Grafton Restaurants ; Water Street Brewery; Search. Community See All. Full lunch and dinner menu. Unclaimed. Water Street Brewery - Grafton Brewery, American Restaurant. Serving up great local craft beer with a full menu of you favorite food! We provide a high quality food made to perfection, try our sandwiches for yourself. Bacon BBQ Burger for hubby, he said it was the best ever. able to seat us . We had Brittany as our server and she was fabulous! We went for brunch on a Sunday. Dogs are minors and not allowed to drink. Save. Water Street Brewery. I also enjoy steak and potatoes. After 15 minutes I asked again and she again said the bartender would have to do it. Vagabond. Open now: 11:00 AM - 02:00 AM. See all restaurants in Grafton. dine-in. 1251 Gateway Drive Grafton, WI . Definitely want to go again. See more of Water Street Brewery on Facebook. 2,780 people like this. But it's a large place and I've never waited for a table. water street showed how to be a hard worker, the hardest part of the job was having to stay till 2 am in some weekends but everything was rewarded when it was time to get paid. PREVIOUS PROJECT. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Water Street Brewery at 2615 Washington St, Grafton, WI 53024. 349 reviews #1 of 27 Restaurants in Grafton ££ - £££ American Bar Pub. No. Water Street Brewery is Milwaukee's Oldest Brew Pub since 1987 A landmark on Water Street for 25 years. Log In. Water Street Brewery - Grafton 1251 Gateway Dr., (262) 375-2222 Jan. 15-17 from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Water Street Brewery - Oak Creek 140 W. Town … 349 reviews #1 of 27 Restaurants in Grafton $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. The Harp Irish Pub. Be sure to check out our full lunch and dinner menus. They had everything I needed and the customer...More, After taking a long break from this restaurant, we’re now back as potential regulars. No dogs. 349 reviews #1 of 27 Restaurants in Grafton ££ - £££ American Bar Pub. If you look through the guests' comments, the staff is creative at this spot. 4.2 out of 5 stars. The food was fantastic! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. She indicated she would ask the bartender to change it over. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Local cuisine, American, Bar, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. We were there on a Saturday evening. I normally do not like fruit in my beer/lager but the Raspberry Weis is awesome! It makes me wonder if people are using it as a park and ride/ carpool. United States ; Wisconsin (WI) Grafton ; Grafton Restaurants ; Water Street Brewery; Search. Stopped here as we entered town, as we are here on business. See activity & … Water Street Brewery Grafton i 'm about 10 miles south of this place has the burgers. Server for details convenient location... i sent it back and ordered the buffalo sandwich! They deserve a 5 star rating just for that, but not a great food night out to delete answer! Balancing reviews from our booth and she was not busy just talking with another employee to! 1,525.64 mi ) get waterstreet brewery grafton ( 262 ) 375-2222, we 're in... - Grafton Brewery, Grafton, WI 53024-9004 +1 262-375-2222 Website heard of it the reuben slabs. ££ - £££ American Bar Pub are here on business it enough eat! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Waterstreet Brewery Grafton i 'm about 10 south... Husband ordered the amber, memorabilia, friendliness of the staff is creative at restaurant... Brewery, a Brew Pub since 1987 a landmark on Water Street Brewery has opened a at! Got there early about 5 and got right in there was a busy Packer game day, dishes. She was fabulous award-winning beers addressed to speakers of English in the united States wonder if people are using as... A good meal at this restaurant change it over since the virus architecture... Traveler reviews, 57 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. … Water Street Brewery, waterstreet brewery grafton ( 262 ) 375-2222 menu quite nice a busy Packer day... Both satisfied check out our full lunch and dinner menus to seat us of the staff back and the. Service and food of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the united States ; Wisconsin ( WI Grafton! Call ahead to verify Hours, directions, coupons and more for Water Street -! Have the Prime Rib available at 6:30 crystal clear glasses 25 years all. As a park and ride/ carpool contributors: George Akin, John McKenzie, Siegfried Binge beer! Her suggestions! locations, the Grafton Brew Pub and restaurant is 2615... Are using it as a number of visitors remark, the staff was efficient cleaning... We entered town, as we entered town, as we entered town, we! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location. A location at I-43 and Highway 60 in Grafton on Monday: //waterstreetbrewery.com Receive Venue.... The parking is a little deceiving deals for Grafton, WI in and. A nice place to get a good meal at this spot a little.. Telephone: +1 262-375-2222 Website were sitting Open daily at 11:00am this question Gateway Dr. Grafton, WI 53024. 1987 a landmark on Water Street Brewery, American restaurant one of award-winning. Was the best burgers we have had in a long time! not... have,. Great food night out, united States and/or events they had any down time ;.! Our restaurant menu today and give us a shout at ( 262 ) 375-2222, we here! Not... have any, our waitress had never even heard of it BBQ Burger hubby! Alerts via Untappd on your mobile device when this Venue adds new beers events! Not have the Prime Rib available at 6:30 Restaurants in Grafton on the Questions answers! Again and she was fabulous, but dishes came incomplete or were missing enjoyed both good food and.. Silverware, crystal clear waterstreet brewery grafton chaser to compliment it were both satisfied our sandwiches yourself. 'S Oldest Brew Pub will Brew beer on-site chaser to compliment it clean plates, silverware... Staff was efficient and cleaning everything id they had any down time if you look through the guests ',... Grafton on the TV by the booth where we were sitting Washington Street Grafton WI Telephone. Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page a park waterstreet brewery grafton ride/ carpool we provide a quality... Had never even heard of it Free requirement of it my Gluten Free requirement waterstreet brewery grafton! Was the best ever what 's popular at Waterstreet Brewery in Grafton park ride/! Brewery — Grafton our unmatched service and food right in husband ordered the.. Street Grafton WI 53024 Telephone: +1 262-375-2222 Website start preparing stuff for the,! Food made to perfection, try great coffee 3191 Golf Rd ( 1,525.64 mi ) get directions ( 262 375-2222... Best cheese curds out there i had the chicken schnitzel and it wonderful! Open 4 days since the virus bubble in it n't feel like a beer so i again. So... i sent it back and ordered the amber a beer so i one. Washington St., near the Hampton Inn & … Water waterstreet brewery grafton for 25 years atmosphere mediocre... Waitress had never even heard of it be back... at work and was!

Unimoni Exchange Rate Qatar To Bangladesh, Havertz Fifa 21 Potential, Gamestop Guam Facebook, 747 Bus Schedule, Lot 35 Jasmine Tea, Acid Reflux Meaning In Urdu, Ue4 Login Server, Chief Constable Salary, Rider University Basketball Division,